Accept Jesus in your life Today!
If you are tired of being tired and just wanting to have new everlasting life… Well, today is the day when you accept JESUS AS YOUR YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR. He forgives all that you did, no matter what it is. Now just be faithful to him, because his love and mercy are infinite and his reward eternal life.
This gift cannot be given just by being “good”. You have to declare with your mouth that Jesus is the Lord and He died for us. He is our only salvation.
It is important to know that this commitment is between you and Jesus, and it’s not to be taken lightly. Our Lord wants to save us and only require a few things from us:
1. Live our life for Jesus. Meaning that all that you do now is to glorify him.
” I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20
2. Prevail over sin. Even though we are surrounded by sin it doesn’t mean we have to sin. We have to take better choices to make Our Lord smile. Plus our reward is more than enough.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever. Psalm 73:25-26
3. Serve. Serve like Jesus came to serve. He, being God and holy and perfect came obediently to die in the cross for us, so we could be redeemed from our sins. He didn’t come for riches and glory, he came to save us!
“For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves.” Luke 22:27
4. Have compassion. Jesus had great compassion and showed great love for those in need. Forsake your own wishes and needs and act compassionately towards others. Let’s open up our hearts to show what great joy we now have in our lives!
“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32
5. Long for his presence. Make Jesus part of your life, every moment and every day. Praise and pray, because you’ll be creating a lasting relationship with your creator, savior and father. There isn’t a better thing than talking to our Lord like the loving father he is.
These are a few of the things you should do. They may come naturally the more you create this relationship with Jesus. And the way may be rocky, but holding onto Jesus’ hands, there is nothing we can’t accomplish.
“If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”Romans 10:9
Say this prayer or use your own words:
I accept you Jesus as my Lord and only Savior. I know you died in the cross for my sins and rose from the dead. Forgive my sins, because they have separated me from your grace. I praise your holy name because you are the only way to our Father. Please give me the strength, love and compassion for others so I may fulfill your will for my life. In Jesus’ name Amen.
If you made this prayer with all your heart truly believing that Jesus is the only way for salvation, then your are on your path for a new life in Christ!